We are a well-established precision contract machine shop founded in 1976. We are AS9100 certified for Aerospace manufacturing as well as ISO 9000 certified. Our primary business is high precision machined components for the aerospace, firearms, communications, medical, gas and oil exploration, and automotive industries.
We have an opening for a CNC Machinist. Thorough knowledge of G&M codes is required as well as knowledge of modern CNC machining centers (our shop runs all Mori-Seiki machining centers), including live tooling, Y-axis, multi-turret, and sub-spindle equipped turning centers. The qualified candidate will be responsible for setup, operating, in-process inspection, basic troubleshooting and documentation of processes and results as required by AS9100.
We have a progressive state-of-the-art shop, that is clean with lots of opportunities, cross-training, and is a great place to work. Knowledge of manufacturing, use of precision measuring tools, ability to read blueprints, and safe work habits required.
Benefits include Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, a 401k with company matching and Health Insurance.Requirements for CNC Machinist:
- Must be able to Set Up Lathes and Mills. Must be familiar with G-Code.
- GibbsCAM experience desired, but not necessary.
- We are a Mori-Seki facility.
- Familiarity with quality practices is a must.
- Able to communicate effectively with employees and management.
- Must be familliar with all general shop practices, as well as blueprint. GD&T familiarity desired, not required.
- 3 years min. experience.
- This is NOT entry-level.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Full time, 40 hours or more per week.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma.
For More details and to apply, please email Mike Valdez, firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for The Job